Monday, December 14, 2009

This Christmas...

Is going well so far! We bought our tree last Friday night and finally got it in the house and decorated on Sunday.  It is the biggest tree that I have ever had in my whole life!   Even Andy had to get a step ladder.

We had to add our star later...

It was kind of hard to get a good pic of Amos on the fireplace hearth.  I think that the wooden reindeer kind of freak him out.



We got our Christmas decorations from all over.  We went through my Momma and Daddy's stuff, Mamaw sent us some stuff to go through, and we had an ornament exchange with Audrey, Brandon, Ashley, Joni, and Courtny.  Brandon made the best fajitas EVER!  Audrey made guacamole and Joni made a Brownie Cheesecake.  We went throught the stuff that Mamaw sent and then exchanged the ornaments that we got each other.  Everyone knows that I LOVE flamingos, and Joni found me a a bride and groom flamingo ornament.  Ashley got me a super cute flamingo carrying a surfboard and a mixed drink.  Audrey got us a S'moores ornament that is adorable!  SEE:







My craft room is almost complete.  I just lack some touch up painting and putting my furniture together.  It hasn't stopped me from making stuff, though.  I have been crocheting a lot lately.  Cold weather always puts me in that kind of mood.  Andy got onto me for not having a picture of him on my blog, so just for him...

No comments:

Post a Comment