So, today we brought home a new addition to our little family. We have been talking about adopting another dog since we got the house. On Thanksgiving, Ashley brought a puppy to my Momma's house to show us. Basically, a lady her sister-in-law works with had taken it from her adult child because the poor thing was being left outside in the cold and the rain and was not being fed properly. Her little hips were sticking out! Everyone in Ashley's family fell in love with her, but for different reasons could not take on a puppy at that time. They had found a home but I told Ashley then that if it didn't work out to give me a call. She called me first thing this morning!! She is a 3 month old cockapoo or maltipoo (they say cockapoo, I say maltipoo because she doesn't have those nasty poodle curls). They were calling her "Shadow" because she is solid black and follows you around, but I couldn't deal with that name. So, Andy and I named her Stella. I thought she needed something kind of Old Hollywood and Glamorous. She and Amos are getting along famously- better than I expected even.
And FINALLY...my craftroom is complete!! Well, except for moving all of my craft stuff in and organizing it. It has been a dream of mine to have my own creative space, and I am so excited to finally have it. Not too mention extremely grateful to have a husband who supports it! He took me to Ikea Sunday and bought me a work lamp, a sweet chair, and a neat trash can. He also hung my blinds for me and helped me paint and put my stuff together.
My workspace in progress...
And put together!!
I want to put a comfy chair in this corner and a bookcase or some sort of shelving on this wall.
This may hang on the wall behind my work station. I haven't decided how much I really like it.
Craft closet!! I have all sorts of room to organize all of my stuff.
My first decorations- a "T" candle and a wedding pic of course.
I am pretty excited about the next couple of weeks! I hope that everyone has a Blessed and Merry Christmas!!


No comments:
Post a Comment