The Quilt
Not the sheet that came with the set, but it is so fuzzy, soft and warm!
Just Another View
All Put Together!
I had a belly check today, and everything is still going very well. Andy IV's heartbeat sounds awesome, and my belly is growing. My weight is also good. (For obvious reasons, I am really excited about that!) No sono today, so no pictures to share. I will be 33 weeks on Friday, so only 7 more to go!!
We got our Griswald Family Christmas Tree last Wednesday. We didn't have time to decorate it until Saturday. We also went Christmas shopping on Saturday and got almost all of our shopping done! It was a busy weekend, but we really enjoyed getting our holiday on!
Andy next to our giant tree. The pressies weren't wrapped yet.
Me at 32 Weeks and 1 Day
His Most Recent Pic- Fetch is by far his favorite thing in the world!
I still have lots of work to do in the nursery- getting things on the walls, finding homes for the stuff I am not sure what to do with yet, and buying some plastic drawers to put in the closet since we have already outgrown BOTH dressers. We have lots going on the next couple of weeks, February 4th will be here before we know it!


No comments:
Post a Comment