This is just a little update. I had two weeks off for Christmas, and during that time I got a lot done. T's room is almost complete! We just lack hanging the stuff we have on the walls and getting a new ceiling fan. We probably need to get on that because we only have FIVE WEEKS left!! It is both exciting and terrifying.
On the pregnancy front, I am just now getting uncomfortable. It isn't all of the time, but I do get sore and I do get horrific heartburn. I had a doctor's appointment today, and he said that the baby is still floating, but that he is beginning to drop. I have an appointment in two weeks, and then after that they will be every week!
We had a great Christmas. As always, we got way more than we deserve. I ordered Andy a custom Dallas Cowboys jersey. I told him about it because I didn't think it would get here before Christmas. By far my favorite moment of this season was the doorbell ringing on Christmas Eve and Andy running, jumping, and skipping into the bathroom shouting, "It's from NFLshop.com!! It's from NFLshop.com!!" His reaction was just as good as if he didn't know about it!!
I hope everyone had a great Christmas and I will blog again when I have some pictures to post. Happy New Year!!
Monday, January 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment