Last Sunday, the 31st, we made the decision to join Victory Baptist Church in Scurry. We are pretty excited about it! We have discussed going to church/joining a church for a long, long time. Victory has a pretty good group of people our age, which is one of the things that drew me. In fact, it was really important to me. Andy grew up listening to the preacher, who also married us which was another big draw for us. Brother Todd is AWESOME!!
I have been making jewelry lately!! I am seriously considering making up a bunch of stuff and seeing how selling it goes. I need a name! I'll take any suggestions! Here are the most recent things I have made:
I made this necklace for Andy's mom, Shelley. Andy helped pick out the beads.
We made a bracelet to match.
I made this necklace for my Mama.
Just a close-up.
Here are a few pictures just for fun:
Andy enjoying my Hello Kitty blanket.
And this is from our big Date Night at Fearing's!


Congrats.
ReplyDeleteOh wow I just love the necklace that you made for your mom.