On February 10th, 2011, we were finally blessed with the arrival of our little Mister T. He is the most adorable, sweetest, happiest baby boy in the world. And he is all mine! (and his Daddy's, Gigi's, Pops', Oma's, and Opa's) He looks more like me everyday, but he has some pretty prominent "Andy" features also. He has my crooked smile and blue eyes, but he has "The Tarrant Toe" (second toe is longer than the big toe). He was born with tons of hair like his Daddy, but it is red like ? I guess Andy and I both have a reddish tint, but T's is a beautiful auburn. The poor kid got my forehead and his Daddy's ears. He has a natural faux-hawk. His laugh is the most magical sound I have ever heard. And he is a genius. We are all pretty well smitten with our little guy.
I am dying to craft something. I have been reading blogs, mostly on embroidery, and I am feeling so inspired! I am going to have to "carve" out some time to work on some things before my brain explodes from an overload of ideas.


No comments:
Post a Comment