Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A New Direction

Hello!
     I have so many things I want to blog about!  With a four month old and a full-time job, I just have not had much time.  I haven't had much time for crafting, either. :/


     I did manage to finally make onesies with iron-ons I printed months ago.  They turned out really cool.  I am told I should sell them (not sure how great of an idea that is, I would rather not have copyright legal issues).  I also completed a cross stitch project that I have been wanting to do for a long time.  It goes along with a Bible study I did on the book of Ruth.  The pattern was a little wonky because not all of the x's lined up in squares, so I had to improvise a little.  I also added a peace sign.   Generally, peace signs aren't my favorite thing, but I liked it here for some reason.  I have lots of ideas and projects in the works- my little notebook is brimming!




     I love to read.  Books are kind of out right now due to a lack of time, so... I have become a Blogaholic.  I love that I can read a little snippet of something inspirational or funny or heartwarming and move on with my day.  I have found a few blogs that I LOVE, so I am thinking of blogging about my favorite blogs. 

     Andy and the Young Mr. T are both fabulous.  Baby T is so funny!  Everyday he is changing and learning.  I don't know if I have written about this before, but it is beyond me how anyone can have a baby and not believe in God.  His laugh is my very favorite sound, and I live for his little smiles.  I love him and his daddy SO much!!


     I have pretty much decided to go in a new direction with my blogging.  I am moving and starting over.  My new blog will focus on everything I love and find beautiful- my precious little boy, my husband, my family, vintage stuff, thrifting, garage saleing, stitching, and crafting...and whatever else I come up with!  I am going for a whole new style. 
                                         Until next time Lovees!! <3- Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment