Thursday, April 19, 2012

Holy Cow

When checking out Pinterest today, I stumbled upon this graphic:

grilled cheese recipes

Pinned here.

Clearly, clicking on this was not an option.  I mean, if you know me at all, you know how much I LOVE cheese.  Seriously- Muey amore queso.  And do you know what I love even more than cheese?

GRILLED CHEESE!!

As a matter of fact, I had a grilled cheese for lunch today.  It was delicious.  I just made a half-sized one with one piece of bread, some Kraft Deli Deluxe, and a piece of deli shaved ham.  It was super tasty.

MELTY, GOOEY CHEESINESS + BROWNED BUTTER + OTHERSTUFF= AWESOME

When you click on the link, it takes you to an awesome blog called Grilled Cheese Social.  Where this really rad chick named Mackenzie develops and writes her super awesome Grilled Cheese recipes.  I just discovered it, so I haven’t had time to make any of her creations yet, but I will be trying them.  You should check her out!

No comments:

Post a Comment