Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Viewfinder

I was inspired by one of my favorite blogs, Doe-C-Doe, to start sharing some of the neat-o stuff I see on my thrifting adventures and in random places.  Andy was off one day a couple of weeks ago, so he came and had lunch with me and took me to the local charity thrift.  Here are a few things I thought were AWESOME.

Vintage baby toy.  I thought it was cool that it was still brand new.

IMG_1135

I am obsessed with kitschy souveneirs, and I thought this was sweet.  I thought the sticker price was a little high, so I didn’t buy it.  I have been thinking about it ever since, so I am thinking I should go back and buy!

IMG_3242

I am not sure if this is a small dresser or more of a buffet piece, but I thought it was so awesome with it’s super 60’s vibe.  The drawers on the left do not have handles because the have a lip on the bottom where you can pull them out AND it had awesome carved 60’s nova star detail.  I am not sure if you can see it or not in the pic.  I really loved this, but Andy did not. :(

IMG_6229

I FINALLY found an antique door to make a headboard with, so I am hoping to have something to post about that very soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment